There is an email !!!!
Wait... waiting ... will wait for u ... plz wait ... these words are used quite oftenly n i dont think no one has ever heard of it ... either one is saying it or listening it. One night I was waiting for something ...n that some thing was an email while i was waiting I was thinking how 1 feel about life when you are waiting for something desperately, I felt that life has paused, every thing has stopped, it just me waiting for that email to come. Intentionally or not intentionally my eyes were following that Internet explorer page where I can see out of curoisity that stupid email has is there or not ... even though I knew that there is no new email but even then i was clicking the Inbox button to check for new email but it was not there and again the process started of waiting ... I felt that life has stopped there no clicking of clock ... you are alone in this world where life is standing in the middle of highway waiting waiting waiting ... I again clicked to see probably there is a reply hopefully the time to wait is over but nothing again ... then i took off from my bed to see what is happening out side ... I realized that every thing in this world is waiting ... night is waiting for a morning ... clouds are waiting for a wind to move... autumn is waiting for a spring ...cigrette is waiting to be an ash... beginning is waiting for an end and life is waiting for a death... so am i... the word waiting is now killing me ... and there is a sound of a pop up on msn ... there is an email.... hurray my wait is over ... opened the email but there was nothing mentioned that i was waiting to see and I replied ... fuck again I have to wait... for a stupid email and I realized this is a vicious cycle ... and i am part of it. Nothing can be done the only thing is wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home