Monday, May 31, 2004

DREAMS UNLIMITED

My understanding to the dream is the feeling or series of scenes that comes in the mind of the sleeping person and the person has no hold on them … but what about the day dreaming … or the fantasies…

Well fantasies always give pleasure … when I was young I used to fantasize about my future life … about my present life … how it can be better … but those were unrealistic…

A dream to lot of people is unrealistic … and to me … is a goal to achieve some thing … because I believe that if u don’t have a dream to do some thing … then u will never achieve some thing … I think that If u dream something … and u have a passion to achieve it … and if u work hard to achieve it … there is no obligation that u will reach there … only if they are realistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home