Sunday, May 30, 2004

It's just a thought

What is thought? Why we think? These thoughts come by themselves … or we give them invitations… Sometimes when these thoughts come in my mind... They bring lot of pain with them … when ever I think about myself it always bring sorrows … what I m doing … what I have done in past … I have spoiled lot of things … I don’t know … one of my friends think that it is because I think from my heart … but it is necessary some times to think from your heart … yes I do follow my heart … cause it is necessary for me … u tell me … when u think about your love life what would u do … think from mind …ahhhh… if yes … then u will always fall … when ever mind interfere in love connection … it will always bring frustration and you find shiver in every step you take … its true

Another question that arises is why past don’t leave us alone … why all the time thoughts of the past strikes. They blow my heart and all the sorrows again gather around me. I want to forget the past, and more I run from them, faster they follow. They make me remind of the times which I never want to remember. Those times were full of the distress, the painful days, when I was alone, no one with me … neither my parents nor any friend… oh Allah … help me … I have lot of mistakes in my past … I do regret on them … but those are already done … I cant help it only I can regret … but this is not enough … I have to pay the price … even for the mistakes which I haven’t done.

Even this was not enough, thoughts of the future gather around me like clouds of anguish… I don’t know my future… what’s gonna happen
Who knows … but still when I think about it … inside of me shot a question on my face that the path I am following is that right … or I am loosing my track of life … I don’t know I m afraid… because it is not only my future … it is the future for all those who are linked with me … or those who gonna linked with me … have I done what I was expected … when I look back … I regret for another wrong decision …
Why all the time this happened to me … I wish I would had some one at that time to understand me, guide me to the right direction but it didn’t happened … and I found myself as one of the followers, those who were looking for the better future…

I am ending my thought by contradicting my saying that if humans stop thinking there life would stop… if thoughts have bad side then there is good side too… its just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home